All guests from abroad must present an additional PCR test or the booster vaccination upon entry into Austria.
VACCINATED OR RECOVERED:
You will require one of the following verifications in order to enter Sans Souci Wien:
Validity mentioned starting at time of sample taking:
- Proof of vaccination with a vaccine approved by the EMA (Biontec/Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson) valid after second vaccination
- Vaccination certificate is valid until 9month after 2nd vaccination
- Separation notice after illness (6 months)
Children (until 6 years) are currently exempted from the obligation to present a proof of entry.
For school children (6 years until end of 12 years) “3G” rule applies. (vaccinated – recovered – or tested by ANTIGEN or PCR)
From 13 years until completed 15th year of age “2,5G” rule applies. Children in this age have to be vaccinated – recovered – or PCR tested.
Starting from the age of 16, the same regulations apply for young people as for adults.
These requirements apply for staying at our hotel, our restaurant VERANDA, our LE BAR and our SPA.
- All our guests and employees have to wear a FFP2 face / mouth protection.
- The majority of our employees has already been vaccinated. The other employees are tested regularly.
- All our employees have been extensively trained in hospitality hygiene measures matching the current situation.
- Participation in the “Safe Stay” initiative of the Vienna Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Hotel Industry Section in cooperation with Wien Tourismus.
- Contactless payment is possible in the whole hotel.
- All public areas are equipped with hand sanitizers.
- Hand railings, door knobs, lift buttons and all metal surfaces are disinfected regularly.
- Our bed linen, table cloths as well as our spa laundry is cleaned according to certified hygiene standards.
- We offer highest flexibility in order to assist you in planning your trip: Our flexible rates permit even short-term cancellations, in case you have to decide against taking a trip.
- In order to ensure a quick check-in, it is possible to fill out your registration form digitally prior to your arrival.
- Highly effective, disinfecting cleaning products are used in our rooms.
- For contactless recommendations from our concierge team and various Viennese tips we recommend our Info App.
- Fresh air in rooms: All rooms are supplied with fresh air automatically. Furthermore our windows can be opened for ventilation.
- Breakfast for hotel guests as well as external visitors is served á la carte in our restaurant Veranda.
- Many of our doors will be kept open to reduce contact.
All measurements described above will be adapted to the current circumstances and legal requirements. Depending on your date of arrival additional or alternated provisions may apply.