our Concierge recomends:
- The finest reggae from Joe Pilgrim & The Ligerians is performed on the opening evening (18 August).
- A musical highlight are Black Slate, the “Godfathers” of reggae. “Amigo” became a world hit (19 September).
- The cosmopolitan Jahcoustix now brings its positively charged reggae to Danube Island after well over 1,000 concerts on five continents (20 August).
- Returning as guests of the Africa Days are the dancers and musicians of Iyasa from Zimbabwe, as well as Jenny Bell, who hails from Uganda (21 August).
- His dreadlocks wrapped in colorful African cloth, stick in hand, Anthony B is the spiritual and proactive embodiment of reggae (24 August).
- Sona Jobarteh captivates the crowd with her voice, catchy melodies and strong rhythms (26 August).
- Black Prophet is an Afro-reggae artist from Ghana, who celebrates international success (30 August).
- Marla Brown, the youngest daughter of Bob Marley’s favorite singer Dennis Brown, presents an emotional combination of reggae, R’n’B and pop (1 September).
- Osibisa, founded in 1969, are seen by many as the cornerstone of world music (3 September).
Mo – Fr, 2.00 pm – 12.00 midnight
Sa – Su, 11.00 am – 12.00 midnight
Charity days: Free admission on 21 August, 28 August, 4 September
and 5 September 2017.
Children up to 13 years of age – free
Detailed program, information: www.afrika-tage.at
Please do not hesitate to contact our team for further information.